Re: SPF+SRS vs. BATV (was: SPF Stats)

2005-07-05 08:35:26
On Tue, 2005-07-05 at 17:30 +0200, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
I send a message "from me" "to stuart(_at_)infradead(_dot_)org".

You send a message "from stuart(_at_)infradead(_dot_)org" to the next
destination.  Any problems being caused by you or by the final
destination or inbetween is not my problem -> no bounce to me.

Don't use my name when you send.

If you send a mail to any users at domains I run, then I _will_ forward
that message intact. If you consider that to be 'forgery' and 'abuse'
then feel free to report it as such to my ISP. Go on; it'll be funny.

Meanwhile, in the real world...

--
dwmw2