Re: Forwading/Redirecting: The problem as I see it....

2005-07-06 16:17:36
On Wed, 6 Jul 2005, David Woodhouse wrote:

I'm confused by that. There are a large number of people who won't use
SPF because of false rejections caused by the forwarding problem. Many

Since any such false rejections are caused by incorrect implementation
of SPF (usually on the receiver side), not SPF itself, I would rather work on
education.