Re: Looks like GoDaddy's SPF record is fixed

2005-07-06 22:15:46
In <NGBBLEIJOEEEBMEIAPBKAEKLIHAA(_dot_)scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

godaddy.com text "v=spf1 include:in.spf.godaddy.com
include:ext.spf.godaddy.com include:mon.spf.godaddy.com -all"

Yep, they fixed it a while back.  I posted about it back on June 26th.

In the same post, I also reported a large number of problems with the
SPF record creation wizard that they have.  I should check to see if
any of the problems have been fixed yet.

See:
http://archives.listbox.com/spf-discuss(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com/200506/0727.html

-wayne