Re: SPF Validation Tools - Yet Another One

2005-07-07 08:35:15
In <NGBBLEIJOEEEBMEIAPBKGELAIHAA(_dot_)scott(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> Scott
Kitterman <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com> writes:

http://www.kitterman.com/spf/validate.html

Thanks!

2.  Enter an SPF record directly and it's tested/validated.

I entered "schlitt.net" instead of a valid SPF record here, and it
came back with:
   Results - SPF Permanent Error: Unknown mechanism found: voot.pair.com

Something is wrong here.  I have no idea where voot.pair.com came
from, and the validation shouldn't have maded it past the incorrect
SPF version string of "schlitt.net"

This is at best a Beta site at this point and I'd like suggestions (on or
off list, I don't care, but off list certainly for anything not of general
interest).

Ok, I've done 30 seconds of testing.  I'll try to do some more testing
when I have a chance.

-wayne