Re: Re: SPF Validation Tools - Yet Another One

2005-07-07 15:09:48
On Thu, Jul 07, 2005 at 11:42:44PM +0200, Frank Ellermann wrote:

No I didn't.  Please read my previous posts on this subject.

These previous posts also say that you matched "all" before
deciding what the "*" might.  That's obviously right to left
instead of left to right.

Frank,

What is obvious to you is not obvious to me.

I say, once again, I did a "best match".  Don't argue with
that as you were not sitting next to me and even if you
did I didn't speak out loud what I was thinking.

The point is that I found mechanism "all" (which could
also have been another mechanism) and the error message
told me "bad mechanism" (different wording).

The mechanism is, in this example at least, not the problem,
despite what the error message tells me.

I **know** for sure where the mistake was because *I* made
it (deliberately).

I will not comment on your further right-to-left remarks.
Those are the result of your reasoning, not mine.

Alex