Re: SPF Validation Tools - Yet Another One

2005-07-07 16:28:23
wayne wrote:

If you come up with something short, and simple and well
liked by others, I would certainly consider it.

If it ain't broken don't fix it.

And, like last time, objections to the changes for the
"48hr Author Review" by the RFC Editor can be appealed
to the SPF Council.

Your "AUTH48" should be something between you and the RfC
editor, it's about fixing formal bugs (e.g. references or
s/standard/experimental/) and typos, not a new ABNF if the
old is just fine.

Your messy egrep RE or anything Alex cooks up to beautify
the error output of validators could be published on the
Web page near the test suite.  Or in a separate I-D, it's
not uncommon to publish simple test cases as I-D.  Bye