Re: "/" inside an exists: domain-spec?

2005-07-14 10:30:39
Next question:  Is that what was intended?  Other than this type of
application, I think an implementer can depend on "/" to separate a
domain/IP from a CIDR length.  If I can't depend on that, then I need to do
some thinking....

Well, you could search for the "/" from the end of the token, I suppose. I'm going to have to double-check my implementation to see what I'm doing since I suspect that I'm probably misinterpreting "/" as the separator for the dual-cidr-length.

I do see something that looks suspicious for dual-cidr-length. If you're specifying both an ip4 and ip6 length, it appears that it gets written as "domain/32//128" (with a bonus "/"). Is that correct?

--Marc