Re: Re: "/" inside an exists: domain-spec?

2005-07-15 10:39:39
On Fri, 15 Jul 2005, Scott Kitterman wrote:

Your point about CIDR only applying to certain mechanisms is a good one.  I
think I'll take a look at finding the mechanism type first....  This should
make it easier to deal with IPv6 and dual CIDR (this if Stuart doesn't fire
me after last night for ugly code).

I simplified the code back to the same number of lines as before :-)

Here is another edge condition:

"exists:abc:spf.example.com"

Is this a parse error?  Or a domain with a ":" in it?
Or an unknown mechanism "exists:abc"?