Re: "/" inside an exists: domain-spec?

2005-07-19 15:20:30
wayne wrote:

Well, that isn't what the spec says.
It's what I've always read the spec as saying.
Hmmm...  Ok, but I don't see any of the SPF specs saying that

Guess why I removed all old SPF spec.s from my "I-D collection"
_except_ from your good old -00.

In -00 that was not exactly clear, it said "MUST be enforced",
and "enforced => PermError" was a good guess.

I really don't like the idea of changing stuff at this point
in time.

ACK.  A part of Radu's "processing limits" package, that never
really made it to the Council, because everybody was happy with
his own interpretation of draft -00 back in April.

                          Bye, Frank