Re: Is anyone doing PRA checks?

2005-07-24 05:11:45
On Sun, Jul 24, 2005 at 01:57:34PM +0200, johnp wrote:

The above logging mechanism logs spf2.0/pra checks, but not PRA checks
that are done against v=spf1.

If someone was to come up with records to publish to do this testing in
full, I am sure there would be several people willing to do that (me
included).

Different RFC821_From and RFC822_From domains should do the trick?

bounce.idimo.com has the real spf1 record,
idimo.com has both a v=spf1 record and a spf2.0/pra record.
Introduce (different) logging in all three records.

Then send to hotmail as sender john(_at_)bounce(_dot_)idimo(_dot_)com and
author john(_at_)idimo(_dot_)com then see what happens (if at all).

hth
alex