Re: Is anyone doing PRA checks?

2005-07-25 05:00:30
wayne wrote:

For a couple of months now, I have published the following PRA record:

schlitt.net TXT "spf2.0/pra exists:_h.%{h}._l.%{l}._o.%{o}._i.%{i}._pra.%{d}
-all"

This should record every time someone uses the PRA on my domain.  So
far, I have received *ZERO* checks on the PRA.  None.  Nada.  Ziltch.
Even when I send email to hotmail.

Ok, so my question is:  Is anyone actually doing PRA checks?

Would others be willing to add a similar tracking exists: on their
records and see if they get the same results?

I just added this tracking and got 9 hits (3 for forged, 6 for genuine
emails) in 4 hours (on 459 messages that we sent).

Best regards,

--
Rene Barbier