Re: Re: [spf-council] how long to wait for openspf.org?

2005-08-05 22:53:19

Go with openspf.net, open-spf.net or open-spf.org. You have more then enough domains to make it unlikely people would come to wrong place.
(and SPF-Classic is too "classic"-centric)

BTW - I've not heard anything about what you/council is going to do
in regards to SID drafts going for RFC same as SPF.