Re: Updating SPF type99 and TXT RR's: Simultaneity is not guaranteed.

2005-08-11 10:48:22
* Daniel Taylor:

Yes, my example misses the point.  I need something which actually
requires a change in the published SPF record.

On the contrary, since you have an example of something which
does not require a change in the SPF record it can be converted
into a positive example of how to write a DNS lag tolerant SPF
record.

The DNS record is tolerant to one particular change, not necessary to
all changes. 8-)

And the SPF/TXT consistency issue also raised by Mark remains.