Re: Updating SPF type99 and TXT RR's: Simultaneity is not guaranteed.

2005-08-11 12:04:22
fine human being otherwise. Case in point, custhelp.com/blockbuster.com is a
corporate e-idiot - I have to have a "treat fail as softfail" policy
in place to get their mail.  They ignore the regular DSNs complaining
about having to accept their email with SPF FAIL.  (I did send personal
letters, and even made a phone call.)

also custhelp.com have

custhelp.com    text = "v=spf2.0/pra ip4:63.2...."

I have ~2500 domains exactly like this I will be contacting in a few days to get them fixed
(change to "v=spf1 ..." or "spf2.0 ...." )

Thanks
Craig