Re: [OT]Calling Hector Santos

2005-08-25 08:33:06

From: "Scott Kitterman" <spf2(_at_)kitterman(_dot_)com>

I would think this is correct parsing. No?

No.  I would think that once a mechanism has matched, that
would be the result.

Right.

If it didn't match but it was suppose to, then there must be a bug in my
parser. I'll check it out.  Hammer time!! Thanks for bringing it up.

But the other question is still valid I think. If you have:

   v=spf1 ..... NEUTRAL NEUTRAL FAIL

Then how are you expecting this to be read?

   NEUTRAL --> default neutral, no match, continue
   NEUTRAL --> default neutral, no match, continue
   FAIL    --> FAIL? Or use previous default?

The above doesn't match sense. No?

http://www.santronics.com