Re: [OT]Calling Hector Santos

2005-08-25 13:26:02
On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 03:50:29PM -0400, Hector Santos wrote:

Why would I use APL logic (right to left) when
the protocol says otherwise? <g>

You process a record wrong.  You ask for help.  You get
help, why do you become sarcastic?

You weren't helping with your "Left to Right Slight Improvement." Sorry.

A period after a sentence doesn't mean you should stop reading there
and ignore anything that follows.

You had problems with "v=spf1 ..... NEUTRAL NEUTRAL FAIL" remember?

I pointed out, completely neutral, that you should process left to
right AND return the outcome as soon as you find a match.

You find this amusing.  I say again you don't (or: didn't) understand
what neutral indicates AND that it really isn't that hard.

I know what ? means Alex.

Then don't say other things.

I didn't.  You ASSUMED a SPF novety that brought you to suggest a "Left to
Right Slight Improvement."  I didn't ask you for help and you were far in
right field with the questions I did ask.

If you want a private discussion with Scott, please do so off list.  If you
post to a public list and ask questions, I feel free to answer.

But don't worry.  Keep using words like
Did now "God" says its not true. Wonderful!
and soon you will be having a private discussion.

You know what? Not only God did, but so did I.  And Dennis Willson made
a similar remark.  Perhaps you're wrong after all ?

I am not continuing this "discussion" anymore.  You are wasting my time and
energy.

Alex