Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Webmaster for the SPF project's website

2005-09-03 20:56:36
In <431A4BC2(_dot_)6DAC(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> Frank Ellermann
<nobody(_at_)xyzzy(_dot_)claranet(_dot_)de> writes:

Julian Mehnle wrote in spf-council:

Posting address:    spf-webmasters(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com
Subscribe address:  subscribe-spf-webmasters(_at_)v2(_dot_)listbox(_dot_)com

Hi, is that something where the Webmaster(s) and you want to
be left alone, or is it like the Council list ?

Uhhh, I'm not sure if this exact point has been discussed.

It was my impression that the spf-webmasters list would be open to all
for both reading and posting.

The goal is keep things that are specific to running a website off the
spf-discuss list.  Discussions about different CSS features that we
use, where to but a <div> tag, or why part of a wiki aren't working,
browser incompatiblites, etc. just aren't useful to discuss here.

I guess discussions about the content could be on-topic for
spf-discuss, but I think those should probably go to this new
spf-webmasters list.

-wayne