[spf-discuss] Re: the SPF website domain name

2005-11-07 14:28:38
wayne wrote:

I have contacted Scott Perry of DNSstuff.com, and I've
updated my own web pages.

My own links were already okay.  http://purl.net/net/spf
switched.  Updates for the GMaNe list entries submitted:

http://news.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.mail.spam.spf

No idea why that didn't work so far for the council list,
where I submitted it weeks (?) ago.  I'll try again next
week if necessary.

    [ <http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.discuss/8871> ]
BTW, Lars just told me that the "original list archive"
URL is only shown if the list generates a List-Archive
header field.  Apparently that's not the case for the
SPF lists, therefore bogus crap from X-posts like the
mxcomp-Archive for spf-discuss, or Chuck's old archive
URL for spf-council still shows up on GMaNe:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spf.council
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.mail.spam.spf.discuss

Can you configure a List-Archive header field somehow ?
Sorry, I'm a strong believer in "reality as shaped and
defined by GoogleBot", it's almost religious. ;-)  Bye