Re: [spf-discuss] the SPF website domain name

2005-11-07 08:57:44
In <x4br15vcuo(_dot_)fsf(_at_)footbone(_dot_)schlitt(_dot_)net> wayne
<wayne(_at_)schlitt(_dot_)net> writes:

Should we switch domain names now?  (I think so)

Julian and I have switched the domain name from spf.pobox.com to
www.openspf.org as of last Friday.

I think most of the links to spf.pobox.com have been removed from the
site, but I would like to see people converting external links to
www.openspf.org if they can.  I have contacted Scott Perry of
DNSstuff.com, and I've updated my own web pages.  I would appreciate
others helping out.

Should we send out an announcement?  (I think not, it is *very* old
news.)

I didn't send an announcement (other than this).  If someone feels
strongly that something should be sent to spf-announce, compose an
email and let people here know that you are working on it.  When you
are done, send it to spf-announce.  Then let me know, and I will
authorize the posting.

-wayne