Re: [spf-discuss] Re: GMAIL mis-usage of SPF?

2005-11-17 22:14:59

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stuart D. Gathman" <stuart(_at_)bmsi(_dot_)com>

I understand.  In my case, no other software will be interpreting
the Receive-SPF header, so the 3rd party software issue is moot.
However, in case of wider use, I should follow your advice.  I *do*
want to see the guessed result in the headers.  Perhaps another
header?  How about:

Received-SPF: NONE (XXXX)

That should be clear to both man and machine.

I like this proposal Stuart. I think NONE (xxxx) might be sufficient, but
the extra header could be better if you think it would be.  :-)

http://www.santronics.com