Re: [spf-discuss] Empty MX name

2005-12-30 14:56:21
On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:45:53 +0000 Julian Mehnle <julian(_at_)mehnle(_dot_)net>
wrote:

There is an RFC that prohibits all numeric TLDs, so that's different.  I
believe we discussed
it here when I was working on the validator last summer.

If I weren't flat on my back with a sinus infection, I'd go look it up....

Scott K