Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Am I wrong here?

2006-05-20 06:33:50
Scott Kitterman wrote:
On 05/20/2006 06:14, Julian Mehnle wrote:
Retrofitting IPv6 support to libraries usually isn't all that hard.  The
hardest part in retrofitting IPv6 support is address entry and output in
the user interface (command-line or graphical), but libraries usually
don't have that problem.  So perhaps it would be an option to extend pyDNS
in cooperation with its authors?

Last time I checked, pyDNS hadn't been updated since roughly 2003.  It works
well, but isn't being actively maintained.  I'll put looking into this on my
(long) list.  I still don't have a way to test it since I don't have IPv6.
I'd need cooperation from someone who does.

I've got IPv6 so just give me a signal when you need my help..

Gr,

Koen