Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Fwd: Blackmail?

2006-06-17 08:16:09
On Saturday 17 June 2006 10:55, John A. Martin wrote:
"Scott" == Scott Kitterman
"Re: Re: Fwd: Blackmail?"
 Sat, 17 Jun 2006 09:42:48 -0400

    Scott> If the services link on the why page pointed here (and
    Scott> perhaps we change the link title to support from services):

    Scott> http://new.openspf.org/Support

    Scott> Would that resolve your concern?

Yup, for the particular example discussed.

When will all the "Red Shirt" era pages disappear?

How much would it take to replace the why page and the links therein,
maybe by redirection, without waiting for the entire New site to be
ready?

        jam

I think what it would take is for somewhat to build an alternative page using
the Wiki at new.openspf.org.  We've done that with some other pages already
(try clicking the FAQ off the main www.openspf.org page for example).

I think anyone who wants to take a whack at it is welcome to do so.  If you
(any of you) going to work on updating the site, you may also want to join
the spf-webmasters list.  See:

http://new.openspf.org/Forums

for instructions on subscribing.

Scott K