Re: [spf-discuss] Fwd: Blackmail?

2006-06-24 16:36:53

Julian Mehnle wrote:
Forwarding another contact form submission.  (I also forwarded it to the
support team.)

What's wrong with this picture?

(Even though the submitter did not request confidentiality, I masked
identifying information.  Go figure.)

Julian, I do think you attach way too much value to some of those
support requests.

I remember now, btw, what i wanted to reply to another message on
this subject.

I'm being incoherent, i know. It's late, i am very very tired atm
from working a lot, anyway here are two points i wanted to make:

1. Changing the documentation to accommodate for every single
support request we get is an endless story. For one, people will
simply not read it. An excellent point made by someone else was that
for every user that does not get it, there are several (tens,
hundreds, thousands?) who do get it! I think i'd like to see how
many people visit our site, how many stay around to look at more
than just one or two pages, and how many of both categories use the
contact form.

2. You'll always have nuts, people that don't get it or people that
think of corporate complots everywhere!

Gr,

Koen