Re: [spf-discuss] Re: MS Puts SID Patents Under Open Specification Promise

2006-11-02 18:56:55
Here is another v=spf1/PRA incompatibility scenario I ran across today with
one of my customers:

From: "John Doe" < username(_at_)example(_dot_)com>

Apparently Vodafone (in the UK) use their own return path for Blackberry
e-mails.  This would be no problem for SPF, but creates a case where the PRA
and Mail From records for example.com need to be different.

Since Vodafone doesn't publish an SPF record, I'm really not sure what to tell
this person to do.  I'm thinking it may have to be the PRA opt-out record.

Scott K