Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Sender ID's PRA wouldn't be such a bad idea if...

2006-11-04 11:40:20
On 4-Nov-06, at 1:19 PM, Frank Ellermann wrote:

Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

I found that SPF pass actually gets a negative score in a Bayes filter - apparently lots and lots of spammers use SPF now (which is a good thing,
actually).

I've been hearing this as well but my logs show zero evidence of this.

+1

Let them use their "own" domains, or any domains with a poor concept of SPF PASS, it's about time that we get into the next phase of the battle.

Frank

--
Gino Cerullo

Pixel Point Studios