[spf-discuss] Re: RPF explanation and examples

2006-11-16 12:20:28
Stuart D. Gathman wrote:

we are all on the same page, and in agreement!  So we need
to make sure that "mail providers need to let users enter
SPF policy" makes it to the best practices page.

April proposed VarA for that purpose more than a year ago:

Compare <http://wiki.outboundindex.net/ForwardingSolutions>
- apparently they integrated some stuff including SPF into
their SIQ concept.  I don't know any details, the original
VarA page doesn't work at the moment.

Maybe that's a topic for the Council, establish some kind of
informal relationship with the SIQ folks - maybe offer to
set a link, or do it without asking (?)

Frank