Re: [spf-discuss] SPF TXT Questions re Effectiveness

2006-11-21 08:52:58
On Tuesday 21 November 2006 10:43, George Hitz wrote:

    What I need (and maybe others?) is an "SPF for Dummies"

I think you are correct.  Our new web site makes it easy to add things like
this:

http://new.openspf.org/

I'd like to encourage you to write something up from your experiences.  We'll
get it posted in the main site.  You can start here:

http://new.openspf.org/Community

You are 100% correct that we need better information for newcomers.  It is
very hard for those of us who have been doing this for several years to
recapture that perspective.

Please, while it is fresh in your mind, write something down.  Don't think you
don't know enough, you know exactly the right amount....

We will help you if you have questions or get stuck.

Scott K