Re: [spf-discuss] Re: The upcoming news announcement

2006-12-13 06:34:19
On Wednesday 13 December 2006 08:26, Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 07:52:44AM -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:
I tried doing that page with example.{com,net,org} and it was impossible
to follow.  What we have is based on feedback from SPF neophytes who had
trouble understanding the page when it was all example.*.

What about:

and so on ?

I guess the 21 revisions of that page I've done (see
http://www.openspf.org/?action=history&id=Best_Practices/Webgenerated) are
about all I have in me.

If someone else thinks they've got a better idea, I'd suggest making a copy of
that page in the community section and editing to your heart's content.  Once
you've got something you think is good, let us know on the webmaster's list.

BTW, the explanatory text currently on the page was written by someone who had
been totally confused by the old page.  I don't think that should be changed
much as it's written for the target audience of the page.

Scott K