Re: [spf-discuss] Status and support for SRS

2007-01-24 20:27:38
On Wed, 24 Jan 2007, william(at)elan.net wrote:

I'm forwarding one selected message from another list (which had a
thread that turned into discussion on SPF). It would be beneficial
if there was an answer about this and list of SRS implimentations
(as well as SES) in the same way there is a list of SPF libraries
and implimentations.

There is.  It is linked from the FAQ.  But I have updated the FAQ
to try to be clearer that you should click on those links.

There are more links in the workaround that you *shouldn't* click on.
I'll have to find the markup code for disabling that.  (Julian?)