Re: [spf-discuss] Re: Election issue: forwarding problem

2007-01-28 17:46:43
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007, you wrote:
(That's because I seem to have missed it.  Can you point me to the message
where you originally made that suggestion?)

It's:

Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 16:45:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Michael Deutschmann <michael(_at_)talamasca(_dot_)ocis(_dot_)net>
Subject: Re: [spf-discuss] Re: The forwarder's perspective

When you say "mark forwards with a forgery-proof token the recipient can
whitelist", do you really mean some kind of mark that gets applied to
every message during forwarding?  I don't think that would fly.  If it

It would be an extra argument to MAIL FROM: during the transaction
between the forwarder and one of the recipient's border MXs.

---- Michael Deutschmann <michael(_at_)talamasca(_dot_)ocis(_dot_)net>