Re: [spf-discuss] Perils of reputation

2007-02-09 10:43:45

Alex van den Bogaerdt wrote:
On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 10:00:17AM -0600, Daniel Taylor wrote:

There are value judgments here, and society as a whole is more forgiving
than yourself.

Maybe so, maybe not.  You yourself are using a value judgement, one which
could be wrong itself.  Perhaps you are more forgiving than society as a
whole, and I am on par.

You'd be amazed the stuff that sets me off.