Re: [spf-discuss] Re: TENBOX/E as an AUTH type

2007-04-10 17:45:43
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Stuart D. Gathman wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007, Michael Deutschmann wrote:
So, I think it is quite possible that if forwarders push an "Implement
TENBOX/E such that we never see a 5xx, or else your customers lose their
forwarding" ultimatum, the ISPs will also buckle and deploy TENBOX/E.

5xx is not the problem.  DSNs after a 2xx are the problem.

But not for the forwarder.  (Unless he uses SRS, and this is why he
doesn't want to.)

If the recipient decides to bounce forwarded mail post-transactionally,
it's the recipient's IP reputation that gets blackened.

---- Michael Deutschmann <michael(_at_)talamasca(_dot_)ocis(_dot_)net>