[spf-discuss] Phishing passing thru spf = not useful to me.

2007-04-14 12:46:20
Phisinhg is hitting the accounts of my servers, and this is because spf only checks the envelope-from of the mail transaction and not the From: in the data transaction, so the spammers/fhishers are using a different from data

In the From: of the data transaction they have mail accounts from financial institutions (and it does not matter that the domain of the bank has spf enabled, the current implementations of sfp does not check the from: of the data transaction).

There is any implementation of spf that checks the from of the data transaction ?

How can i prevent forged froms on the data transaction ?

Thanks.