Re: [spf-discuss] Resolving MFROM/HELO conflicts

2010-01-15 16:24:31
On Fri, 15 Jan 2010, Don Lee wrote:

If they can get away with all those hoops, then I can require that the
HELO at least resolve.

Bottom line - I do not hesitate to require reasonable HELO values,
because unreasonable ones from legit servers are so very rare.

Unfortunately, all the bozos with bogus HELO are my clients potential
customers, and when my client rejects their bogus HELO, they take their
business elsewhere.  Sigh.