Re: [spf-discuss] openspf website

2010-09-08 08:04:48
Thanks, but don't we have enough expertise and resources on this list to
do better?

With a round robin DNS record and multiple hosting sites the worst that
could happen would be a partial outage if one site went down.

If it is going to be on a single machine (especially an obvious spare),
is there any reason why there shouldn't be 3 or 4 people with access to
kick it if something goes wrong?