Re: [spf-discuss] openspf website

2010-09-09 02:13:41
Hi there,

I am a president of non profit organization in france, that have bandwith, ips
(ipv4 and ipv6) in Paris.

I can provide also a VM if you need.

/Xavier
Le 9 sept. 2010 à 03:34, WebMaster(_at_)Commerco(_dot_)Net a écrit :

I'd be happy to contribute some DNS capability, if needed or wanted (from the
volunteer list, it looks like the HTTP side is well taken care of).

Alan M.