xsl-list

RE: Role of XSLT?

2002-10-28 13:40:24
Jeremy,

I'm American, and I have to say I detect no such "thinly veiled hatred" in Mike's post (either this one or in "everything he says").

On the contrary, here I only detected a slight tweaking of the way us 'merkans are observed to use the (so-called) "English" language. Hardly a hatred of us. Rather more like the grampaw whose youngun's done run oft 'n' made good fer himself ... can't help but draw attention to his funny suit of clothes.

Cheers,
Wendell