xsl-list

Re: SAX Transformation: Servlet returns blank XSL template

2002-10-11 07:30:46
Michael Kay wrote:

Your SAX filter is using lots of updateable static variables. This means
it isn't thread-safe. In fact, it probably isn't even serially
re-usable: I don't think drvrCount is ever decremented.

Sorry, but I haven't the time, nor is this the right place, to teach you
about writing servlets.

Thank you for giving me the time you could, it really did help in the end
(see previous post).
I will get more materials on writing servlets and in the future will be
more deligint in posting any related questions to their proper forum.