xsl-list

Re: Max size?

2003-01-09 12:26:45
Michael Kay wrote:
That's precisely what I meant by "a small class of very simple
stylesheets". I came to the conclusion that there are so few real
stylesheets like this that it's not worth the trouble.

I thought this situation was quite common, but at a second thought
you are probably right.
I still think, however, that many of the current style sheet would
allow discarding quite a few of the input early, or could be rewritten
to allow this.
How could this problem be attacked? Would schema information help?
I think effective processing of large documents is a concern.

J.Pietschmann