xsl-list

Re: XSLT In the Build Process?

2003-05-11 07:45:23
I'm familiar with ant. I hadn't thought of it relative to the question I'd
posed, but the way you use XML in ant works at cross-purposes to the
way one might use XML to define an information
model for an architecture or for component profiles, no?

Or are you saying that the two are tied together, that ant allows you to integrate XML based information to create build processes that are tied to the architecture, and can use domain-specific definitions written in a local XML DTD?

Jim Fuller wrote:
all I can say is
http://ant.apache.org/ cheers, jim fuller

-----Original Message----- From: Americo Albuquerque [mailto:aalbuquerque(_at_)viseu(_dot_)ipiaget(_dot_)pt] Sent: Fri 09/05/2003 23:18 To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com Cc: Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT In the Build Process?

you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender immediately. Any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use of this communication is
strictly prohibitedand may be unlawful. Stuart Lawrence Marketing
Communications Limited reserves the right to monitor and intercept
communications for unlawful business purposes.

This also confirms that this message has been swept for viruses, although
Stuart Lawrence Marketing Communications Limited accepts no responsibility for
any loss or damage resulting directly or indirectly from the use of this email
or contents.