xsl-list

RE: xsl:sort in old MSXML

2003-07-02 11:19:03
Merçi. I'll do it.

Claudio.

-----Original Message-----
From: Didier PH Martin [mailto:martind(_at_)netfolder(_dot_)com]
Sent: Miércoles, 02 de Julio de 2003 03:03 p.m.
To: xsl-list(_at_)lists(_dot_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com
Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:sort in old MSXML

Hello Claudio,

Claudio said:
That's why I wondered if there was any place to see a graphic or so to
understand the whole architectural schema, and which is the best way to move
forward. I can do, as somebody said, look at the example, try and fix (which
I already did), but I guess there's no need to reinvent the wheel when you
already overcome all these issues.

Didier replies:
In a previous life I wrote this:
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2000/04/19/style/index.html. This article explains
the XML/XSLT process occurring either at the server side or the client side.

If you want to read more, just go to my personal site and read some of my
articles I wrote about the XML technologies.

Cheers
Didier PH Martin
http://didier-martin.com