xsl-list

Re: mailing labels

2003-09-03 16:42:15
On Wed, 2003-09-03 at 20:24, G. Ken Holman wrote:
At 2003-09-03 13:32 -0500, Stenson, Bob wrote:
I need to make mailing labels with absolute positioning to fit Avery label
stock 5161, 5261, and 5266.  Does anyone know how to do this?

With a lot of arithmetic!  No magic is involved ... as you say, just use
absolute positioning.  What is it that you wanted to know to do?

It is quite straightforward, but also quite lengthy.

Which is why we use LateX. I can't imagine why anyone would want to
go doing this by hand when a routine to do it already exists.

///Peter