xsl-list

Re: XSL to HTML --> XHTML?

2003-11-15 18:28:04
I'm sorry folks.  I've been cramming my brain with xsl
and xml for a week now and I'm discovering that it is
a BIG topic.  I have converted an Excel Workbook with
many worksheets into an xml file.  I created an xsl
file to display a menu of worksheet names with the
goal of allowing the user to click on the worksheet
name and navigate directly to that worsheet in a
seperate frame.  Our customer will be using many
different browsers, so at the very least I have to
make this xml display on the more popular browsers.  I
tried to run the code from Netscape and found that it
would not display correctly.  I don't mind doing the
leg work but I'm finding that there is so much
information out there that I don't know which
techniques I need to study.

Thank you so much for your time and assistance,
Patricia

--- "B. Tommie Usdin" <btusdin(_at_)mulberrytech(_dot_)com>