xsl-list

Re: XHTML Output

2003-11-14 00:10:39
On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 17:36:58 +1100, "Todd Baker"
<lists(_at_)electronet(_dot_)com(_dot_)au> said:
Hello,

I am using the MSXML parser and my HTML output has the trailing slash's
removed (ie <br /> results in <br>) during the parsing.

I want the output to be to contain these trailing slash's, does anyone know
what (and if there is) a command that will tell the parser to maintain these
trailing slash's?

In Sablotron there's an extra output type, method="xhtml", that you
specify in the xsl:output element.  If that's not correct for pure XSLT,
I presume method="xml" will do the trick nicely:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output
    method="xml"
    indent="yes"/>

</xsl:stylesheet>

: Bat :

Fruitbat                     PO Box 1269, Belconnen ACT 2616
Eric TF Bat                                http://flurf.net/
Paul Sleigh                                    bat(_at_)flurf(_dot_)net
Karl Faustus von Aachen                         0407-468-244