xsl-list

Re: Sablotron and PHP

2003-11-14 08:56:45
Hi,

OK, I was more thinking along the lines of marketshare originating from
proven track record and respect, as is the case with Apache web server.

<off-topic>
Although I use Linux at home, and Solaris 2.8 at home, I do not have a
personal problem with Bill. Other solutions are just better (Apache, Mozilla)
and/or cheaper (Linux, OpenOffice).
</off-topic>

When (if) I run into XSLT problems which are beyond Sablotron, I will look at
Saxon as it has the highest chance that any problems have already surfaced
somewhere else and solved by someone else. Or is that too bleeding edge?

Cas

--
The information contained in this communication and any attachments is
confidential and may be privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended