xsl-list

RE: Sablotron and PHP

2003-11-14 02:01:21

I have been wondering lately, reading messages about Saxon
and XSLT2 whether
I, like you, are on an island and the rest of the world uses
saxon. Is there
any overview of XSLT processors and their marketshare? There
is safety in
numbers.

I think that you can safely assume that XSLT 2.0 and Saxon are
over-represented on this list because they are bleeding-edge.

It would be fascinating to see some numbers of "market share" (if that
term has any meaning when most of the processors are free). But I
wouldn't actually believe them. The people who answer questionnaires on
such things often haven't a clue what's going on in their own back yard.

Michael Kay