xsl-list

Re: XPATH problem with namespace

2004-10-07 06:39:11
Thanks Michael, David for your help.

regards,
Ranjan
--- David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

Yeah I do understand. In my application, before
using
xslt engine, I am validating the document

which document? The source file or your xslt
stylesheet?

I use
xmlns:t="http://t3.org/test";, it gives validation
failed error.

The xmlns:t="http://t3.org/test"; has to go in your
stylesheet
and I expected that you were validating your source
file, so it
shouldn't affect things. If you are validating your
xslt file, why are
you doing that?

David

This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by
Star. The
service is powered by MessageLabs. For more
information on a proactive
anti-virus service working around the clock, around
the globe, visit:
http://www.star.net.uk

--+--