xsl-list

RE: Collapsing run-on tag chains not working in saxon or xa lan

2004-11-02 12:54:43
Pieter,

We appear to be experiencing an extra measure of network latency today....

At 02:16 PM 11/2/2004, you wrote:
I have used Michael's and David's example (which I actually have seen more
times on the list in the past) to work on a solution using the msxsl.exe
utility.

I had posted another email a while ago about using the msxsl.exe wrapper and
MSXML 4.0 to produce correct results using the encoding "UTF-8" in the
stylesheet's xsl:output. Will send it again.

As my own (late-arriving) postings may indicate, I have no problem with msxsl.exe, but find the error in IE's default invocation of MSXML to be regrettable.

Oh well,
Wendell

Wendell Piez