xsl-list

Re: Result still indented despite indent="no"

2005-02-21 04:51:53
I agree completely David! Preserving whitespace text
nodes is an important requirement..

I guess, the example you have given below is an
example for documented oriented XML (as said by Mr.
Kay)..

Regards,
Mukul

--- David Carlisle <davidc(_at_)nag(_dot_)co(_dot_)uk> wrote:

   This is a very reasonable implementation.
  Whitespace-only text nodes are not of much use to
  application!

are what separate
words in many xml documents. the fact that Microsoft
drop them in msxml
is an almost fatal blow to the original application
for which XML
documents were developed: serving xml documents over
the web.

David